PBK is not...
- A feminist blog – While I am a self-proclaimed feminist, PBK is not a feminist blog per se. I'm not very knowledgeable of the exact ins & outs of feminism for sure to label my blog that. However, I do encourage feminist ideals (if that makes sense)... [P.S. in my mind, it makes complete sense].
- An angry blog – Many things in the world make me upset, but I'm not a complete Debbie Downer.
- A music blog – I may promote a certain artist's music, but I am not a music blog. (Therefore, all of the artists who send me music links can please stop).
- An entertainment blog – I have my personal beliefs on some of the outrageous shit celebrities may do, and they may come out occasionally, but unless I have to chew off my own fingers in order to stop myself from writing about the topic, I really don't give a flying fig.
- A parenting blog – I don't have children, but since I work at a daycare, I may encourage some parents to stop a certain behavior, but I don't know enough about raising children to write solely on the topic.
- A sex blog – I don't write, or know, enough about sex to write about it in depth, nor do I care to try.
- A fashion blog – I don't keep up with the latest trends or brands. Jeans and t-shirts are my style. Maybe purses, but I don't care enough to write about my purse purchases.
- A controversial blog – Some topics I write about may be touchy or controversial, but for the most part, I don't go out of my way to start shit. It just follows me.
- A sports blog – I care about the Los Angeles Lakers.... (and occasionally the Clippers). That is all.
- A personal attack blog – I don't write to attack a certain person or group of people (unless they attack me first). I may attack your personal choices or something you said, but as for you as an individual? Meh... I don't care about you.
So what is PBK? It is whatever the hell that pops in Phoenix's mind.