- "i don`t think it`s a weakness i actually think it`s a sign of strength.. because most of these men keep their emotions bottled up && that`s whyy they`re so angry on the inside..but heyy that`s just my opinion"
- "SOME MEN R NOT WEAK WHEN THEY CRY. WHEN U SEE A MAN CRYING IS B CUZZ HE HAS A PSYCHO PATH WOMAN THAT HE IS DEALIN WITH."
- "I think its considered strength as well however people consider it weak cause men are supposed to be strong for their women."
- "Depends on what they're crying for... and how often they cry. No one wants to be around a punk!"
- "Real men cry. It really cant be about EVERYTHING! A scraped knee, a hangnail, a stomach ache...thas signs of a lil biyotch! But if the cry is has more depth to it...then its cool. It is a sign of strength but there is a thin line."
- "I feel it shows character. Being able to cry when you aren't "supposed" to be weak...I enjoy men with emotions...but, for real, don't cry more than me."
- "its only considered weak for a man to cry by people that are insensitive. ♥"
- "everyone has different chemical responses that cause tears to come out, some people are more 'strong' than others only because they don't show their emotions as well as others do. I personally think it's great to see that a guy can actually... show his emotions, since a lot of the time it's difficult to tell what a guy is thinking because a lot of the time, guys don't talk about their emotions... that's not to say that a guy who cries is any better than one who doesnt, or vice versa; however, emotions are important to most people because it's our way to understand each other."
- "Men are taught to be the backbone of the family. Crying shows weakness but I felt it takes a REAL man to cry."