- Sadly, I haven't written anything since my last post. Maybe it was a fluke talent? *Shrug*
- I've managed to maintain my twitter account (it's an addiction at this point)
- I need one more class to finalize my degree (too damn expensive so... not gonna happen for a while)
- me & BF are getting a place!!
- i am now 20 years old!!
- i have 3 part-time jobs & still low on finances, sadly.
- i have an interview for an editing job on July 6th :) :) :) !
- me & mom are back on speaking terms (long story, same ish, different day)
Ummm... I think I've covered it all. Actually, one more thing, I got a 3.4 last semester!!! Woot woot! After much thought, I've realized that I work best when I'm stressed & under pressure. I worked two jobs that semester, and got some kick-ass grades.
Now that summer has arrived, I'm even more stressed. But the BF is helping me soo much. Love him much! Once I get the inspiration to write again, and we get our place, I'll definitely be an extremely happy camper.
Soon enough, I'll be back once again.